Creating a Playlist
Playlist allow you to save your favorite songs, videos, TV shows and movies into one place and have them play one right after another. You’re able to share these playlist with the public or keep them private just for you to view or listen to. You can also find other user's Playlist and listen to that if you want also.
In this video tutorial you'll learn how to create your very own playlist or save other people's playlist and save time.
Covered in this video:
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
- Creating your very own Playlist (1:00)
- Choosing who can view your Playlist (1:36)
- Using YouTube's search bar to find videos (2:52)
- Saving other people's Playlists (3:17)
- Adding Videos to the Playlist (4:23)
- Finding your Playlist once you've created it (5:59)