Create a New Twitter Account
Creating a new Twitter Account is pretty simple and straightforward however there are quite a bit of steps you’ll have to take. You’ll need your name, cell phone number (not a home phone number, it needs to be a phone that can receive text messages) and a password you create.
Covered in this Video:
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
- Where to go to upload photo (:46)
- What information you'll need to create your account (:08)
- How to get to Twitter (:45)
- Taylor Twitter based on visited websites (1:18)
- Advanced Options (1:44)
- Choosing a username (2:47)
- Adding a Photo (5:14)
- Confirming your account (6:25)