10. Facebook Group EventsCreating an Event within a Group is a great way to get the word out about any event you may be having. There are some things to keep in mind...both admins AND members are able to create events and if you are an admin of that group you will not be notified or given the opportunity to review it before it goes live.
Covered in this Video:
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
- Creating your Event (Adding Photo - Event Name - Location - Date/Times (3:04)
- Only the Host can Approve Post (7:52)
- Inviting Members of the Group (8:44)
- Add/Change Event Photo (10:58)
- Edit your Event (12:54)
- Adding a Co-host (12:58)
- Messaging Guests of the Event (15:06)