Adding and Being Added to GroupsFound a Group you just know a family member or friend would benefit from? Want to plan that High School Reunion and add your friends on Facebook to that Group? I'll show you how to do that in this video tutorial. On the flip side...are you tired of being added to Groups you have NO INTEREST whatsoever in? Unfortunately at this time you can't, however there is a way to never be added to that same group again. I'll show you that as well.
Covered in this Video:
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
- Stop friends from adding you to Groups (:50)
- How can you tell when a friend has added you to a group (3:36)
- Unfollow a Group and what that means (6:25)
- Removing yourself from a Facebook Group (7:05)
- Prevent other members from adding you back to a Group (7:38)