Understanding Facebook: What is a Share?
Sharing simply means that you want your friends to know the things that mean the most to you. Whether it be something you're interested in like cooking or dancing, photos of your children or Grandchildren, something that made you laugh and you want to pass it on. You can do that by "Sharing" on Facebook.
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
Covered in this video:
- When can you Share someone else's post (:59)
- When sharing a friends post where can I share it to (1:35)
- How to share a post on a Friends timeline (2:00)
- When sharing a post to your friends timeline, who sees it (2:25)
- Sharing a post to a Group (2:50)
- Share a post as your Business Page (3:08)
- Share a post with a friend through a Private Message (3:30)
- Add a Feeling to the post you're sharing (4:27)
- Why people you don't know are commenting on your status (5:09)