Understanding Facebook: What is a Comment?
When commenting on a post you are basically starting a conversation with that friend or Business page that shared the post. Not only will you be able to communicate with the person who started the post but you can also engage with others that are commenting on that post as well.
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
Covered in this video:
- Commenting on a Post (:56)
- Who sees what you comment on (1:58)
- Commenting on post on a friends timeline (2:35)
- How people might know you're stalking them :) (2:46)
- How does everyone see something you commented on (3:37)
- Who can comment on a post, photo or video you share on Facebook (3:53)
- How to edit your comment once you've shared it and delete it (4:27)