Privacy and Settings: Timeline and Tagging Settings
When you are tagged in a post, photo, video or a comment there are different places on Facebook that tag can show up on. Your friends might be able to see what your tagged in also. In this tutorial you'll learn about the different settings and how to review those tags before friends can see them.
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
Covered in this video:
- Where to find your Timeline and Tagging Settings (:33)
- Who can add things to your Timeline (:54)
- Review post friends tag you in BEFORE they show on your Timeline (1:26)
- View your Timeline as the Public and your Friends see it (2:11)
- Who can see what others post on your timeline (4:04)
- Managing your tags and who can see those tags (5:11)