Becoming Social: How to Share Post/Status with Friends
When you share a post or what is also known as a status update, this is what will go out in the News Feed of your friends on Facebook letting them know what you are up to. This is how you get the conversations started on Facebook and really is the foundation of Facebook...connecting with your friends and family.
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
Covered in this video:
- Update your Status (:58)
- Tag a Friend in your Post (1:30)
- Add a Location to your Post (1:58)
- Share your Feelings or what you're doing at that moment (2:22)
- Untag someone in your post before you share it (2:50)
- Choose who you want to share this post/status with (3:10)