Understanding Facebook: What is my Timeline?
Your Timeline is the space on your profile where you can see your own posts, posts from friends and stories you're tagged in organized by the date they were posted. Every person that signs up to Facebook has their own personal Timeline where they can add their own life events to it.
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
Covered in this video:
- What is your Timeline (:06)
- How to get to your Timeline (1:12)
- What sort of things are shown on your Timeline (1:40)
- Who can post on your Timeline (2:02)
- Posting a status update or adding a photo (2:25)
- Viewing a friends Timeline (3:00)