Understanding Facebook: What is a Share?
Sharing simply means that you want your friends to know the things that mean the most to you. Whether it be something you're interested in like cooking or dancing, photos of your children or Grandchildren, something that made you laugh and you want to pass it on. You can do that by "Sharing" on Facebook.
Numbers beside each bullet represent the point in the video to jump to for that topic.
Covered in this video:
- Who can you share posts with (1:22)
- Share a post instantly with friends (1:39)
- Share a post to a friends Timeline, within a group or to a business page I administer on Facebook (1:56)
- Send a post privately to a friend (5:03)
- Copy the link to share in different places (6:29)
- Why don't your friends see what you share (6:55)
- Why people you don't know are commenting on your status (9:10)